Contractual Obligations and Privacy
ControlloCasa (below 'CC', 'we', 'our', 'there') is committed to protecting users' privacy on http://www.controllocasa.it. ControlloCasa is aware that the trust afforded by users requires comprehensive and responsible privacy protections and is therefore committed to providing a positive, seamless and secure online experience to users. ControlloCasa is aware of the need to ensure the confidentiality of information deemed private by you. The user can therefore count on the maximum commitment to the protection of privacy by House Control. House Control is also required to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other public bodies responsible for protecting public welfare, where the interests and safety of individuals or the nation are at risk. In cases where such cooperation is required, House Control ensures full compliance with the law, and subject to the most stringent controls. This ControlloCasa Privacy Statement (below 'Privacy Statement' or 'Statement') focuses on protecting the privacy of web customers and visitors nationally and internationally. Where applicable, House Control is required to comply with laws whose requirements differ from the principles of this Policy. In some jurisdictions, House Control may adopt a separate Privacy Statement that reflects the requirements of existing local laws. Topics covered in the Privacy Statement:
1. Retrieved InfoAll information entered during the submission of forms or orders through ControlloCasa websites can be collected and stored in our database. In order to better define the type of information collected, they have been identified and grouped into three categories: a) Personal data; b) General and non-specific demographics; c) Private information about the customer's network Personal data Personal data is collected, including data provided directly by the user or acquired in the scope of the relationships between the user and ControlloCasa, as well as those obtained from other sources. Personal data, as defined by this Privacy Statement, consists of information that can be used to identify the user, e.g. name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other data required for the service, delivery of a product, or assistance to the user. Demographics that are not general-specific Any non-personal data entered by the user or recorded in the scope of a transaction is considered demographic data and not general specific. Such information that does not contain personal data may include the experience with ControlloCasa products, such as type and quantity; of purchased products, web browsers and operating system, identity of the Web page from which you passed to the ControlloCasa website, as well as any other demographics such as qualification, education, employment, and professional interests, which do not allow the personal identification of the user. This information is typically collected through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. Log files Like most websites, we automatically collect some information that is stored in log files. This information can include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), reference/exit pages, operating system, date and time, and/or clickstream data. This automatically obtained log information can be combined with other information collected on user in order to improve the site's services, marketing, analytics, or functionality. Private information about the customer's network If ControlloCasa provides telecommunications services to the user, private information on the customer's network may be collected and managed. This information may include the types of telecommunications services received, usage data, user IDs and passwords, billing information, and transactions.
2. Purpose of the retrieved dataTo provide users with the best possible online experience, both personal and non-personal data are collected that allow us to better understand demographic and geographic profiles. The information collected is carefully reviewed to identify the products that are of greatest interest to your users, provide users with updates on new services and benefits, customize our website for users, and better design products and sites according to the needs of your users. By registering the IP address through the site we can understand the types of products, services and information of greatest interest to the user. ControlloCasa canalso occasionally use that data to provide information or promotions related to different geographic and demographic dynamics. Occasionally, ControlloCasa can send surveys to user surveys via email or online through our websites in order to request feedback on desired improvements to products, services and/or websites. Participation in such surveys is absolutely voluntary and does not involve sending personal or general data. The refusal to participate in surveys does not result in any penalty regarding customer relations with ControlloCasa . If you don't want to receive notifications from subsequent surveys, you can click the link at the bottom of all promotional messages to request the exclusion from notifications in the future. In some cases, ControlloCasa can combine Web usage information related to user access to websites with personal data. The combined information is used to provide customers and web visitors with a better online experience through custom features, services and announcements. The resulting combined data is protected as personal in the modalities described by this Statement. ControlloCasa can occasionally offer the user the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content. Personal data and/or other information may be required for these purposes. If the user contacts ControlloCasa via the 'Contacts' page of the site or by e-mail, phone or paper correspondence, the contents of the communications may be stored for future use in the ControlloCasa contact database.
6. Ways to protect personal dataControlloCasa takes a number of physical, electronic and procedural precautions to protect the personal data. When a user ordain services through our website, ControlloCasa adopts the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Internet encryption protocol that ensures the protection of personal data. The SSL protocol also implemented to (i) safeguard account information, and (ii) protect all logs of device settings and online services. ControlloCasa constantly reviews its policies and implements additional security features as technologies progress. However, no system or service can guarantee absolute security, especially if they are services based even partially on the Internet. Therefore, by using ControlloCasa services and websites, the user accepts the risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to their data. In the event of a security breach that creates a risk of identity theft; or disruption of service, ControlloCasa will perform any reasonable attempt to inform the user. The user must be aware that the transmission of data online is not completely secure. ControlloCasa not can guarantee total protection and security of data; you can only ensure that we take any reasonable action to protect the information sent electronically. The risks associated with data transmission are borne by the user. Where relevant, the user canget access to sections of the site that require the entering a password. responsibility of the user ensure password protection and secrecy.
9. CALL-ME Service Conditions1) Description of the CALL-ME Service
The CALL-ME Service provides for the receipt by the user of a telephone call from our Operations Center in case of power failure. The annual cost of the CALL-ME Service is as offered on the controllocasa.it website and includes a maximum of 100 phone calls per year to a European telephone number (landline or mobile phone)
In order to use the CALL-ME Service, users must have a stable Internet line
3) Duration and Cancellation
The CALL-ME Service automatically ceases after one calendar year from its activation. At any time, you may request the renewal of the Service or its cancellation by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org